USTA Middle States offers USTA Junior Team Tennis in two seasons throughout the year. Having seasons makes it easier for communities to plan their tennis programs around a calendar year, and helps promote year-round team tennis play.
2017 JTT Championships Schedule
|Central PA||July 12-13||Hempfield Area Rec. Commission, Lancaster, Pa.|
|Eastern PA||July 15||Louise W. Moore Park, Easton, Pa.|
|Delaware||July 12||Middletown High School; Middletown, Del.|
|New Jersey||July 11||Mercer County Park, Hamilton, N.J.|
|Philadelphia Area||July 12-13||Upper Main Line YMCA|
|Section Championships||August 2-4||Mercer County Park; Hamilton, N.J.|
Sept. 28 – Oct. 1
USTA JTT Championships Rules and Regulations Quick Guide
- USTA Membership is required throughout Championship.
- Team must consist of 3 girls and 3 boys.
- Each player must compete in at least 2 matches (one of which can be a retirement but not a default or forfeit).
- Only 12U, 14U and 18U divisions have advancement opportunities.
- Players must remain age eligible until August 31 of the Championship year.
Questions? Please contact Mike Kennedy at email@example.com or 610-935-5000 ext. 226.