2018-19 Awards Nominations are now closed.
Selections are announced each January.
Before nominating anyone for an award, please ensure you read the guidelines, criteria and overview for the award you are nominating them for. It is also highly suggested that you prepare a list of accomplishments, activities and characteristics before opening this survey.
1. This is not a ballot. The number of nominations a person receives has no impact on their being chosen as an award recipient. For this reason, please nominate this person or organization only once per category.
2. Nomination form must have all questions completed.
3. Submit no more than two letters of recommendation per nominee.
4. Materials must be emailed or postmarked by Nov. 18, 2018.
5. These awards are meant to honor those who made a significant impact, specifically in 2018.